Reasons to Wear Velvet During Fall/ Winter
Fall weather is here in New Jersey and I couldn’t be happier. Now that the weather is getting cooler, it’s the perfect time to whip out all of your favorite velvet pieces. If you don’t own any velvet pieces and are wondering what velvet pieces you should add to your wardrobe, opt for a velvet skirt, a velvet dress, or velvet leggings. You can even add a touch of velvet with some velvet booties or a velvet bag.
Reasons to Wear Velvet During Fall/Winter
Here are some reasons to wear velvet.
1. It’s plain sexy. Adding velvet to your outfit will make you look sexy yet classy.
2. Velvet will emphasize your beautiful curves.
3. It has a luxurious, elegant look and feel to it.
4. Velvet is timeless—it never goes out of style.
5. It will help keep you warm in cold weather.
Today I wore Velvet Crochet Trim Detail Midi Dress from Lazy Caturday. I love how you can wear it loose at the waist or fitted if you add a belt. Since I was aiming for a fitted look, I decided to add a thin black studded belt to cinch my waist. Any body type can truly rock this classy dress!
Now tell me, do you like wearing velvet?