Helpful Tips When Buying a Jumpsuit
A jumpsuit is simply one of the most versatile items to have in your closet. You can easily dress it down casually for a brunch date with girlfriends or dress it up for a night out. Although, there are some do’s and don’ts when purchasing a jumpsuit.
- Find the correct fit for your body type. Despite your height or weight, you can always find one that accommodates to you.
- Look for ones that are made out of cotton or soft knitted jersey. (These materials flow beautifully on the body.)
- Avoid ones that are tightly-fitted.
- Avoid purchasing ones that are made out of polyester.
- Stay away from ones that are difficult to remove. Don’t make bathroom trips more of a hassle.
I partnered with OhConcept and received one of their stunning jumpsuits. The Keyhole Jumpsuit comes in black and olive green. I selected the olive green one because I have a love for olive green earthy tones. This jumpsuit drapes beautifully on my body since it is mainly made out of viscose (a material that has a cotton-like appearance). Moreover, I like how this has an elastic waist since it clinches the waist while still being loose-fitted. I am wearing size small and it fits perfectly. Also, I am a little under 5’7 and this jumpsuit is a bit long on me. However, I do prefer jumpsuits to be long rather than being short. In fact, the long length makes it also well suitable for taller women. I paired this elegant jumpsuit with a vegan leather tassel crossbody bag with a solid black brim hat.