Hair Brush Straightener
Today was the first day I tried a hair brush straightener and surprisingly got great results. I find it so cool to be able to brush and straighten your hair at the same time. The hair brush straightener I used was Beautonics Advanced Hair Straightener Brush. I love how this hair brush straightener has adjustable temperature that ranges from 176 Fahrenheit to 450 Fahrenheit so you can select that temperature based upon your styling and hair texture. Even though, I got great results using a hair brush straightener, I still prefer using a flat iron because of my hair texture. With that in mind, I definitely think hair brush straighteners work best for people with soft waves!
Pros with using a hair straightening brush:
- Less damaging to hair
- Less time consuming
- Massages scalp while straightening.
- Can’t burn your scalp like you can with a flat iron
Cons with using a hair straightening brush:
- Don’t get the same results when using a flat iron but still get great results.
- Brush slow and straighten hair in small sections.
- Flat iron the ends since the brush does not work as well on the ends.