Brazilian Keratin Treatment
One thing to consider when suffering from frizzy, dry unmanageable hear is to get a Brazilian Kertain Treatment. Brazilian Keratin treatments are primarily used to strengthen the hair with also cause a smoothing effect. Brazilian Keratin treatments are commonly used by celebrities such as Nicole Richie, Reese Witherspoon and Ashley Tisdale. I particularly came across formalyde-free Amazonliss Brazilian Keratin Treatment and absolutely loved the results. I noticed that after the treatment, my curls were much softer and looser. Also, I noticed that my hair does not get nearly as frizzy when it’s foggy or rainy out. In fact, the photo below of my hair was taken on a rainy day and my hair was still smooth and flat. I would highly recommend to be in a well ventilated area with windows open and a fan blowing when applying the keratin treatment. I also recommend using gloves to avoid irritating and drying your hands. For best results, I recommend using a flat iron with 400-450 degrees if your hair is not damaged.
Benefit from Amazonliss Brazilian Keratin Treatment if you have:
- Dry, Frizzy Hair
- Damaged Hair
- Too Much Styling Time
- Curly, Thick Hair
Steps in Applying Amazonliss Brazilian Keratin Treatment:
- Thoroughly wash your hair with the clarifying shampoo. If you have virgin hair, I recommend to wash it twice with the shampoo.
- Allow hair to air-dry of blow-dry hair.
- Put on Gloves
- Section your hair in at least 4 pieces depending on thickness.
- Apply treatment to small sections at a time in order to evenly apply it.
- Comb through the section.
- Leave the treatment in your hair for 20 minutes.
- Dry your hair with a blow dryer on cool setting.
- Begin to flat iron your hair with about 1′ of hair at a time.
- Leave in your hair for at least 24 hours
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Apply Amazonliss mask and leave in for 30 minutes.
Tips To Consider:
- Work in a well-ventilated area
- Give yourself at least 3 hours to apply the treatment
- Make sure to flat iron your hair at a 90 degree angle in order to ensure a straight root.
- In order to ensure to get the keratin in your cuticle, flat iron hair 8-10 times from the root to middle. Then, flat iron your hair 4-6 times from middle to end.
- Don’t tie your hair up or pull hair back to your ear to avoid creases while the treatment is still in your hair.