Soft Valentine’s Day Makeup Look

Valentine’s day is right around the corner and I just cannot contain my excitement! I’m such a hopeless romantic, so I love having that extra romantic night with my man. For the first valentine’s day makeup look, I wanted to create a soft, feminine look. If you are not aiming for a dramatic look, you will love this one!

Soft Valentine's Day Makeup Look

For this soft valentine’s day makeup look, I used:

• Real Her’s Blush Kit – Blushes always make beautiful eyeshadows.  For that reason, I decided to use this pigmented blush kit on my eyes.
  • Real Her’s Lip Gloss in neutral pink – I’ve been really digging lip glosses lately!
  • Ofra’s Everglow highlighter – I used the lightest shade in my inner eye corner and mixed the two lighter shades on my cheekbones and nose. Don’t forget that glow girl! I love using a blinding highlighter with some lip plumping gloss!

Soft Valentine's Day Makeup Look

Soft Valentine's Day Makeup Look

10 Responses to “Soft Valentine’s Day Makeup Look

• Marjie Mare
    2 weeks ago

The neutral pink lip gloss is nice, and my older daughter would like it. I probably should try to order it for her.

• Lois Alter Mark
    2 weeks ago

Though I’m not much of a makeup artist, this look is both effortless and chic. Love the soft but bold pink touches to your eyes- such a fun take on an elegant look.

• Arielle Joy
    2 weeks ago

ooo pretty look! I love a little shimmer and have a few highlighters that I love. The subtle pink shadow is a pretty compliment.

• I love that effortless romantic look so much, your natural beauty shines best that way. I’ll try to recreate it with what I have 🙂 Thank you for the inspiration 😉

• Angela Tolsma
    2 weeks ago

Love the soft pinks. I hardly wear makeup so when I do I want it flashy. But soft is so lovely sometimes and I need to remember to do that more often.

• Stephanie
    2 weeks ago

This is such a great look and I love that you were able to do it with such few products. I typically do the same thing every day so it’s great to see other options!

• I really like the soft and effortless look you created. I’m definitely going to try and recreate this look! You look beautiful and I love the colors you chose!

• You are so pretty! I love the pink eyeshadow on you- perfect for valentines day!

• I love how natural and pretty this is. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!

April

• Ashley
    1 week ago

Love how natural this looks. The gloss is something I would wear.