Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x: My First Impression

I can honestly say that I am fed up with shaving, waxing and repeat. Since I have been hearing about all of these positive reviews on Tria’s Hair Removal Laser 4x, I have been wanting to try out this so-called miracle device myself for quite some time now. Luckily, Tria sent me one to share my results with you guys! This at-home device is the only FDA approved hair removal laser and works by damaging the hair follicle to prevent hair from growing back.

tria, trip beauty, tria hair removal laser 4x

tria, trip beauty, tria hair removal laser 4x

Although Tria’s Hair Removal Laser Device works on all skin shades, it does not work on all hair colors. Sorry my white, gray, blonde and redhead ladies, this device only works for brown and black hair. The reason for this is because those four hair colors will not be able to absorb enough of the laser’s energy to disable the hair follicle.

Tria’s Hair Removal Laser device has five levels of intensities. Does it hurt? No. Is there a slight discomfort? No for the lower levels and yes for levels 3 to 5 — I would compare the sensation to like having a rubbing band slapping your skin. Though, I would say the discomfort is tolerable and is not a game-changer to not use the device. Using this device can be a bit time consuming for the legs since you can only cover a small amount of area per zap. At the same time, this hair removal device will save you time in the long run with daily shaving. Overall, this device is very easy to use and I am eager to see what results this hair removal laser will deliver in the upcoming weeks! Keep an eye out for my upcoming post on my before and after results.

Tips

Shave the area you want to treat first so it has an higher chance of zapping the hair follicle.

Apply a thin layer of Tria’s soothing gel beforehand. In fact, you can save yourself a few extra bucks by using some aloe vera soothing gel.

Be consistent and use the device once every two weeks.

tria, trip beauty, tria hair removal laser 4x

tria, trip beauty, tria hair removal laser 4x

15 Responses to “Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x: My First Impression

• Aitza B
    1 month ago

This is super neat. I’ve seen this floating around but it isn’t safe for my skin tone. Maybe one day they’ll switch their laser.

• Mia Voss
    1 month ago

I would SO be willing to try this device! I just checked their website and they have a cool test to see if it’s right for you. yay me, it’s right for me! Glad it’s virtually pain free because lip waxing is a form of torture!!

• ANdrea
    1 month ago

I don’t know – it looks gentle enough to use – my concern is that I have very sensitive skin

• Jen Temcio
    1 month ago

The idea sounds a little intimidating but you make it seem fine. I would totally use it and see if it worked for me. Well worth it if you get good results.

• Stephanie
    1 month ago

Darn, my hair is as blonde as it gets, so this wouldn’t work for me. But it sounds great. I hate shaving but living in the south, it’s hot for most of the year and I’m wearing shorts which means lots of shaving.

• Jessica Hughes
    1 month ago

I would love to find an at-home device that works for me but alas, I am a blondie. I hope you are able to get the results you want, shaving and waxing stinks!

• Chef Dennis
    1 month ago

I wouldn’t mind trying that out. One of natures cruel jokes is when you start losing hair on your head it comes out all over your body

• Carol Cassara
    1 month ago

I can’t believe you can do laser treatments at home now! That is just so convenient! This device sounds easy to use and it’s perfect for keeping your body hair free!

• This product sounds wonderful I’m heading over to see if it’s right for my skin tone. Fingers crossed it is.

• Sylvie Anne Hanes
    1 month ago

Interesting product. I’ve been blessed in that I have no leg hair – none whatsoever… I do know some ladies who would likely want to try this product, so will let them know of this.

• Cynthia
    1 month ago

Omg, yes, shaving is the most annoying thing ever! But love to feel my skin smooth and soft so would definitely consider having a gadget like this at home! Anything to make life easier!

• jill conyers
    1 month ago

I’ve always wondered how well devices like this work. Thanks for the review.

• Jake Ferrer
    1 month ago

Oh my! I think i would love this. I have really have a lot hair in my body and i will give this a try.

• Brandi
    1 month ago

These are some awesome tips. I may have to check this out.

• Stephanie Cruz
    1 month ago

Hmm curious to try this. Keep us posted with the results! I have yet to find one that doesnt agitate my skin (when i use the razor😭)