Reasons To Love Wearing Velvet

Happy Saturday lovelies! I couldn’t be more happier of this fall, cool weather in the North East. Now that the weather is getting cooler, it is the perfect time to whip out all of your favorite velvet pieces. Therefore, here are some reasons to love wearing velvet.

Reasons To Love Wearing Velvet

1. C’mon, it’s just plain sexy. Adding velvet to your outfit will make you look sexy but classy.

2. Velvet emphasizes all of your beautiful curves.

3. It has a luxurious, elegant look and feel to it.

4. Keeps you warm during the colder seasons.

5. Velvet is timeless — it never goes out of style.

I am wearing a classy Velvet Crochet Trim Detail Midi Dress from Lazy Caturday in the photos below. I love how this dress is loose because you can have it loose at the waist or fitted if you add a belt. Since I was aiming for a fitted look, I decided to add a thin black studded belt to cinch my waist. With that in mind, I would say that any body type can rock this lovely dress. This dress has such a luxurious feel and is made in the USA. Do you like wearing velvet?

11 Responses to “Reasons To Love Wearing Velvet

• Angela Tolsma
    2 months ago

I’ve never found anything I’ve loved in velvet, but I hope to one day! This dress looks lovely on you!

• Carol Cassara
    2 months ago

I agree that velvet is timeless although it’s been a long time since I wore anything with that particular fabric. It’s really pretty though and I love the dress that you’re wearing!

• Afroza Khan
    2 months ago

I love velvet! Especially during Fall/Winter season. Currently, whenever I see a velvet bootie – I just have to have it. They are gorgeous.

• Brandi
    2 months ago

That velvet looks so good on you. I need to try to pull it off.

• jill conyers
    2 months ago

Velvet is big this year. Especially crushed velvet. My daughter and I went shopping last weekend and it’s everywhere.

• David Elliott
    2 months ago

You do look great in velvet. And yes I can see why it would make you feel comfortable as well as fashionable. I am not sure I could pull off the velvet though. 😉

• Aitza B
    2 months ago

I love that velvet is coming back in style.I’ll definitely be wearing it this Christmas season.

• Unfortunately for me, it’s hard to wear velvet because I live in South Florida where the heat is real so it’s a difficult material to wear out, BUT I love my velvet throws and pillows for my living room! They’re so soft and comfy. You look great in it!

• Ananda
    2 months ago

wow! i just love how this dress looks on you! it’s so stylish and glamorous with a hint of retro and vintage! <3

• Jaleby
    2 months ago

You are right , I own a small textile showroom . Velvet is timeless !!

• Jake Ferrer
    2 months ago

Oh. I love you carry that dress. You look amazing. Never tried wearing any velvets clothes though.